We are always looking to develop our team
Join our team
As an independent Paris based firm of professional accountants dedicated to English speaking clients since its origins 40 years ago, Ferrières & Co has developed a distinct international culture.
Ferrières & Co has a long and successful track record acting as the local partner for international groups offering a wide range of services. This is reflected in different profiles that we recruit with the ability to respect a high level of client service being an essential feature for all roles.
Employment opportunities arise for client facing roles for the appropriate candidates in accounting, tax and employment compliance.
We expect our staff to be professional, reactive and show integrity when dealing with our clients which is why our staff remain our most important asset. Achieving a work life balance is important to us so subject to an appropriate level of experience, Ferrières does offer its staff 2 days per week working from home as well as the flexibility of work location between our offices in either Paris or Versailles.
If you are looking to :
- Enhance your career in an international environment
- Develop your knowledge and skills in statutory, tax and employment compliance
- Join an independent accounting and tax team
We offer :
- Competitive salary & benefit packages
- Support for professional education & training
- Work exposure to a wide range of different industry sectors
- English lessons to enhance your language skills